“This is my wish for you: comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.” —Author unknown

Good morning! I discovered this quote the day before I meet her and it captures exactly what I wish for her and for all those I care about in life including you, one of my cherished readers. Life is what we make of it, and when we are surrounded by a community of caring people, we have the ability to continue to enhance our lives and grow.

Read this quote and think about all the people you care about. Perhaps you might print a copy or two, tuck them in handwritten cards, and send to friends in the mail. Or put this in your child’s lunch bag as they start school. When we reach out and share our support with one another, we strengthen the platform upon which happiness is built.

When faced with doubt, I find  confidence. When faced with loneliness, I seek out and give love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment